SBI PO Syllabus details:
SBI PO Syllabus is of two ways as 1.and 2.Group Discussion and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of English Language.
2. Test of General Awareness., Marketing and Computers
3. Test of data analysis and interpretation.
4. Test of Reasoning.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
2. Group discussion and Interview: Candidate who have qualified in the written examination will be called for group discussion and interview depending up on the vacancies in each category, subject to maximum of 3 times of the vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the syllabus for objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of 4 sections as Test of English Language, Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers, Test of data analysis and interpretation and Test of Reasoning.
2. What is the syllabus for descriptive paper?
Ans: Descriptive paper is of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
3. Clerical Aptitude paper is there?
Ans: Generally clerical aptitude paper won’t be for PO exam and it will be Clerical exam.
4. There will be any change in syllabus from one notification to another notification?
Ans: Syllabus will be same but in some cases it may change.
5. What is the syllabus for Test of English language paper?
Ans: This paper is of Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension.