Gurgaon Gramin Bank invites applications for filling up of 69 Officer Junior Management Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts from the qualified candidates who have a valid score card issued by IBPS RRBs CWE conducted in September 2012. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-12-2012 to 02-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details are mentioned below…
Gurgaon Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 69
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer JMG Scale-I: 30 Posts
2. Office Assistant: 39 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE): Candidates must have a valid IBPS score card. General /OBC candidates must have secured 95 & above and SC/ST/PWD candidates must have secured 89 & above marks for Office Asst and for Officer Scale-I General /OBC candidates must have secured 103 & above and SC/ST/PWD candidates must have secured 97 & above in Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for General & OBC and Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any of the branches of Gurgaon Gramin Bank with the Fee payment Challan in Account No.93003982414 with Gurgaon Gramin Bank, Sector-44 Gurgaon branch from 20-12-2012 to 02-01-2013.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS RRBs CWE in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ggbank.org from 20-12-2012 to 02-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.ggbank.org
2. Click on ‘Recruitment’ link and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’
5. Fill all the details in the application form and the Challan details.
6. Click submit link. After successful submission, take the print out of the application and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 20-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 02-01-2013.
Date of making payments of Application fee: 20-12-2012 to 02-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…